- Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place. Keep it protected from humidity, moisture, harsh sunlight and heat.
- Keep the jewellery in an air-tight jewellery box, wrapped in a cotton/muslin cloth to prevent it from scratching, chipping, tarnishing or entangling.
- Be extremely careful in storing the Gemstone pieces to protect the setting
- The key to wear the jewellery is: Last on, First off.
- The chemicals from cosmetics and perfumes can sometimes tarnish the gold and spoil its lustre. Therefore, always wear your jewellery after applying them.
- Before putting on the jewellery, ensure that the clasps are snug and locks are in place.
- Gently wipe the jewellery piece using a clean, soft cloth after each wear to remove any dirt.
- We will be happy to repolish your jewellery at any time.
- Do not wash or polish it at home.
- Never use any harsh cleaning agent like detergent or soap on the jewellery.